Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happy New Year!



First of all, I apologize for being late with my blog over the past year. With the new storefront being built and filling orders, it has taken a lot of my time away from Blog, Twitter & Facebook.
Now that the storefront has opened before Christmas, I can now focus on other things.
Thank you to everyone who has been incredibly supportive and understanding while we achieve our goal! It has been a very long process and a lot of hard labor after a year and a half but we did it!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I know we did but it just went by way too fast for me. I didn't even finish the tree,lol!
2011 will bring yet another major change to our business. I will be changing the design of the mason jars to a more unique and fresh look. I feel that even though I love the mason jar style, more and more candle companies are offering the same look. Also due to customer's requests, I will be offering different sizes jars as well. Once the style is chosen and testings are complete I will notify of the new change.
We have new Valentine Limited Candles now available. With five romantic scents in elegant Interlude style jars, you can't go wrong with these as gifts. They are available in 4 oz and 9 oz and are gift boxed.You can find them in our storefront or online http://brownroadcandlecompany.com/item_101/Valentine-Candle-9-oz.htm

Happy Valentine's!

No comments: